Saturday 19 May 2012

Strange atmosphere

It's Saturday today. The Husband is home, it's Tara's day to have fun, and mine to relax. At least that's how it usually goes. Today was different. Everyone seemed fine this morning, then it all went downhill. The Husband started to look pre-occupied, Tara was sensitive to everything, and I was so tired, I just wanted to sleep.

All of us just couldn't do anything right. So late afternoon, I had a nap, The Husband did some crafts with Tara, then I woke up and The Husband went out to get some fresh air and some groceries while he was out. In the mean time Tara was fed and bathed, as was I. By the time The Husband got back home, Tara was relaxed. They are reading books now and I have to get Tara ready for bed soon after.

Sometimes things get thrown out of gear for no apparent reason, and they resolve with equal ease. Swimming against the tide and dissecting the cause was not a good idea today. Each one of us might have reasons for our behaviour at a subconscious level, but I'm glad we went with the flow and are back on track today.

No comments:

Post a Comment