Sunday 24 June 2012

Unwell :-(

I am ill :-(

I don't feel great, and that's putting it mildly.

I have so much to do this week, including a day trip to London to renew Tara's passport which I discovered to my horror is expiring in a few months. Many countries now require a six month passport validity for entry. We are supposed to go on holiday in July. When I was checking my passport, (which is fine) I assumed Tara's was fine too as it was issued with me. But her passport is expiring in October. Now I agree it's all my fault. As I'm not one who usually makes these kind of mistakes, I'm feeling worse...and incompetent.

I managed to get a premium service appointment for Thursday, so have to take a train to London and back on the same day after submitting the paperwork. If all things go well, I should have the passport back early July. The word 'premium' almost always entails excessive expenditure. This is just extra stress and cost I don't need. Feeling unwell doesn't help either.

On the other hand, every problem I've been handed in the last two months, has been sorted out with a bit of effort. Maybe that is the thing to focus on...hmmm..I can try.


No comments:

Post a Comment