Saturday 21 April 2012

What happened here?

I logged on to my simple little writing space yesterday, and saw that everything looked different. Between sorting out Tara and finding my way around, I couldn't get much done. Today still with some time constraints I thought I would get a few things down and not run away.

Nature, and sometimes our computer screens give us little warning signs of impending change. Human nature however chooses to disregard these warnings, until the issue looms large at us and necessitates action.

Change is like that...uncomfortable and inevitable. We either go with the flow and adapt or reject change and stagnate. At the moment I'm at the 'uncomfortable' stage, when it comes to where I am in life, or this writing space. I will stand still for a moment, but it's full steam ahead soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment