Sunday 1 July 2012

My definitive party check list

I am not a kid's party planning virgin anymore. Yayy!

Okay I hadn't done everything myself but I had planned the whole day, right down to the smallest detail and made sure all boxes were ticked on my giant check list. Since it was Tara's first ever party it had to be extra special. Tara of course made sure she told each and every child she was not yet five.

I will put up my party checklist here. It is simple...and effective, and may well help another first-kids-party-planning-virgin Mum.

Date
Time
Venue
Number of children
Cost per child
Invitations - date of distribution
                  - date of RSVP
                  - date of Reminder
Party bags
Party supervisors/hosts
Cake/Candles
Food
Entertainment: examples, Face Painting, Balloon modelling, Disco, Games
Thank you cards

Tara's day was very special and left us all tired and happy, and full of lovely memories to cherish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment