Monday 16 July 2012

Flying tomorrow

Tara and I fly tomorrow. Non stop for 10 hours. I'm always on edge on these flights, at least till I'm checked in and through security and finally waiting for the flight to board. I tend to finish Tara's lunch at the airport. She cannot stand the food served on flight, and I don't blame her. Full of salt and not much else.

Once on board the first two to three hours are alright, then it's a bit tricky handling Tara who gets increasingly restless, till the last two hours when she realises the futility of her struggles and slumps over till the flight lands at some unearthly hour, and the mosquitoes come a-buzzing at the prospect of fresh blood.

Nice...

I must try to get some sleep. Luckily Its an afternoon flight so no crazy hour rushing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment