Monday 6 February 2012

Fight a good fight

So The Husband is away in another town for work, Tara is at school. I'm at home feeling alone. I have a lot of work to do but feel a bit raw, alone. 'Get on with it!' is my motto these days. I will, but it doesn't make me feel any better.

One thing I wish I could have more of is sunlight. The lack of it is one of the main reasons I probably feel blue. But I must just get on with it.

Tara has gone to school a bit under the weather. I think she's coming down with something. The last three nights have been restless. Her appetite has gone down. Her nose is a bit stuffy and her coughs are coming thick and fast. I know the pattern and I know the drill. But I still wish she can fight off this bug before she gets pulled down. I may be over doing it but I've started her on:

Steam with menthol at bath time
Saline nasal spray
Sambucol supplement
Haliborange supplement
Spoon of honey

Let's see if she fights a good fight or go down in spite of all these efforts.

Fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment