Thursday 4 October 2012

Revolt !!!

It was the funniest thing I'd seen in a long time. Tara's school has a policy of collecting the children in the playground in the morning. When the teacher in charge on the day blows a whistle the children get in line to file into their classrooms.

Today the teacher in charge happened to be very mild mannered, and the kids were in a militant mood. When the whistle blew, the older children formed a conga line and started doing the conga all around the playground! The poor teacher blew her whistle repeatedly but to no avail. Tara looked at me longingly and I gave her the go ahead nod to join the conga line.

I couldn't stop laughing. A few other teachers showed up to set the cheeky monkeys in order and all was quiet.

Tara's cheeks were rosy red from laughing, and we shared a knowing look before I went my way.

 My sympathies with the teacher but what a laugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment