Monday 24 October 2011

So tired!

In life there are many moments when I say, 'this is it...I cannot be more tired than this.." Then something else comes along and tests the boundaries of tiredness.

I was prepared to entertain Tara through the half term. That is a different kind of tiredness. But what I got on Saturday instead, was projectile vomiting, followed by a visit to the hospital emergency in the early hours of Sunday.

To cut a long story short, Tara is ill, and I am exhausted.

As usual, I must check myself. It's not about me alone. Poor Tara has her first holiday since she's started school and she is so ill that she's sleeping on any surface she can find,when not vomiting or blazing with fever.

Its only Tuesday, so I must soldier on and make my little one better...


No comments:

Post a Comment