Tuesday 17 January 2012

Snap out of it woman!!

So I said to myself, snap out of it ! and I did! Immediately. How did that happen? Easy peasy, lemon squeezy, as my Tara would say.

The last two days have been school days. Tara has been going to school properly, and coming back properly. No sign of ear infections, colds, coughs, worry, terror, ifs and buts as far as the eye can see. I feel like I'm in one of those delicious dreams where the unattainable object of your desire is approaching you to nibble on your neck...and pull you into his/her passionate embrace...when you suddenly wake up and its your other half asking you if the shirt is ready...

Im still in part one of that dream, where everything feels wonderful and light, and my little one has been trotting to school and back and there is peace in my world. I've had enough of those dreams to know that part two is just around the corner and I will wake up to a new crisis in my angel's life at school.

But till then, I'll try and enjoy what seems to be a normal life.

Aaah bliss. The true joys of life are really simple...

No comments:

Post a Comment