Friday 30 September 2011

Im tired..

I'm feeling really tired today. Maybe it was the hot uncomfortable night that had us all tossing and turning, or its my astronomical water bill that's knocked the wind out of my sails....or maybe I've done it to myself by revolving like a satellite gone crazy around Tara and her life. I admit I am a bit of a control freak and want things just so...

If Im not ensuring that Tara's weekdays go well, Im planning how to make her weekend an extravaganza, for doing well at school all week.

I am tired. The Husband is at a critical stage of his career. He needs to make a crucial leap that will see us all better off. So Im leaving him to it, as talking about it makes him sigh just that bit louder.

What about me? Weekdays or weekends are just the same ...

Im just tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment