Monday 5 January 2015

Uphill Task

The last two weeks went by swaddled in the love and comfort of the company of loved ones and friends. There were plans, reflections and resolutions...the warm after glow of the festive period.

Today we are back home, The Husband, Tara and I. Resolutions already at breaking point, the spirit of the season  -evaporated and real life with all its frustrations and challenges staring me in my face.. Sheesh..Bah !!!

One week of 2015 has already disappeared, with nothing achieved from the list..except perhaps drinking more water. I'm thirsty...and how!

Tomorrow Tara goes back to school. I have mixed feelings about that. The Husband goes back to work on Wednesday. Then it will be me, left to my own devices, (which may not be such a bad thing) to get the house back in order, get the healthy cooking plan rolling, hit the gym and get the bikini body ready for our holiday in March, complete all the holiday loose ends, get a handy-person in to sort out the issues around the house, (it's been a year since we moved here and there's no excuse not to have things sorted out by now) etc. etc.

Its much easier rolling into a ball under the duvet..but Im going to fight that this year. Time for Tara's lunch..

A Happy New Year to all out there...you may never read my words, but the wishes will reach you  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment