Wednesday 21 January 2015

"Issues"

I hide my "issues" well...I think... I give a pretty good impression to the outside world of a calm, collected in-control person.

The reality however is that I am extremely on-edge,  sensitive and would always choose a boring, peaceful life devoid of any excitement over an eventful life. I wasn't always like this. In fact I was the opposite of this a few years ago. I am probably aware of all the reasons for this change, but am not currently interested in the "whys" of it all.

As a Mum there are new issues and challenges that crop up every single day. I will say I manage,  because Tara is paramount in my life. But I won't deny watching endless travel programmes showing a remote monastery or mountain top beckoning to me on many occasions. I obviously don't have the time or resources to chase the whiff off the pristine temple flower....but a girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment